Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Commision for Advanced Chirpractic Concepts



OK, this has been a long time promised, but I finally located some of the pictures I drew for Dr. Tommy Johnson. He is fascinated by the concept of Leonardo DaVinci's that man is the greatest machine. He uses that as a source of inspiration, and a decorative theme in his practice's office. He commissioned me to make 4 drawings that are done in that old world/red-chalk style. The one shown here is the Pelvis bone (female) cut a I also did drawings of the atlas & axis (bones at the top of the spine which the skull sits on), L1-L5 (lombar spine), and different views of individual vertebrae. I was nervous about it because if it was in the least bit inaccurate the doc would notice before I would. So the drawings had to be perfect. But the pressure's off and he loves them. They are hanging throughout his practice. You can find out more about Dr. Tommy and his practice by visiting his website:


No comments: